Sunday, January 3, 2010

In His Word Day 3

Hello,
Well better late than never, started reading my chronological Bible at 6:30 this morning and then I had to leave, and it's been a day ever since. But my cooking is done for the week and after 3 trips to home depot I have a new kitchen faucet with no leaks growls or drips. Yahoo. So now that the lunches are made and an hour and half call to my earthly Father to check on him and his wonderful wife, I am finishing my reading. TMI (too much info) I'm sure but thanks for listening.
What did I make? Well 2 recipes of chicken from the Cookbook that the Siesta's put together last year, Meatloaf, Enchilada's Spaghetti Sauce, Vegetable Soup, and Salads.
Okay for my reading what did I get today...

Something New - Gen 7-11 "all underground waters erupted" I have never seen that before, and adds to the depth of the flood waters.

Something Different - Gen 7:21-24 All living things died but I noticed that it doesn't mention the fish. It specifically mentions little animals that scurry, birds and humans, but not fish, did they all live? It doesn't mention fish again until vs 9:2 where God tells Noah that they will are fear him.

Apply to my life - Not sure on that for today!

Well that's all for today I am tired.
Blessings,
Lynn

No comments: