Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In His Word Day 13

Day 13 of reading Chronological Bible, if you would like to follow along click here to see Wendy's vlog and comments. Here were my comments for the day -

Wendy -That is so great what you saw in the prophecy. I agree, the first time thru the I too skimmed going ok ok ok. But today I tried to really see what was going on, I got more but still not what you did so thank you. Also I tell my daughters all the time, you can do (whatever) you are the daughter of the most high God. It was great to hear you say that too, brought a smile to my face.
Something New: Gen 36:12, Gen 36:22, 1 Chron 1:36 and 1 Chron 1:39 are specific about naming Timna as the mother of Amalek, Sister of Lotan and concubine of Elephaz - Hadn't seen this in the linage before.
Something different: In general I saw this linage differently by paying closer attention and seeing that these are leaders of the tribes. (however Wendy gave it even more meaning..) :)
Something to do: Stealing Wendy's Thank God and my parents for my lineage.

Have a blessed day everyone!
Lynn

No comments: