1. How current is your God? Is he up to date on all your issues or do you have old hurts you still hold behind your back?
Well I am asking God and myself that question, because I don't want to be. I am asking him to reveal any thing that I haven't dealt with so I can
2. Has the enemy ever told you there are situations that are 'old news' that are better left stuffed down? Or perhaps because they were so long ago they can't possibly be affecting you now?
Yes very much so, but the fact that they are still coming up in your mind is an indication that they are still affecting you. I have a couple of those I'm working thru right now.
3. In the matter of established authority, does God truly reign in your life? Where are you when He calls your name?
Well I would love to say yes and right there, but God could possibly answer that better than I. I am working towards that. I want to be ever ready when God calls and quick to do what He is asking even if it is not in my comfort zone. I know that He will give me what ever it takes to do what He is asking so I have to step out in faith and do it. I still am working on the "Is that you God or am I just thinking it" thing, but the rest is going pretty good.
4. Do you ever feel God has forgotten you in your 'west side of the wilderness'?
No I've always known that He thinks my highly of me than I did of myself. I ask the Lord often for my to see myself through His eyes, not for who I was or what I have done in life but for who he created me to be.
5. Have you ever experienced a time of cleansing where God has illuminated and rejuvenated you? If not, do you find you are in need of this now?
Yeah I had to be put in the refining fire and when I was done I felt much closer with God and finally felt that relationship, the bond. He wasn't a story or someone to fear. He became Daddy, and I felt for once forgiven.