Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"I AM" Lesson 5




Discussion Questions:

1. Have you ever found yourself 'in faith' yet bewildered or demoralized?

I can't pull one out of memory so I guess if I was it didn't stick.


2. Do you consider yourself content? Would you describe it as Decidedly Content or Dreamily Content?

Yes I'm very content. Decidedly, It comes easy now but I had to make a decision to be at peace. The peace is there, God gave it to us but we have to grab it. I used to live in fear all the time, If there wasn't something to be afraid of then I was afraid something was wrong because nothing was wrong. I'm so much happier and joyful.

3. If you are not content, are there circumstances that keep you from this feeling?

I am but it would be letting myself slip back into bad fearful habits. But I'm not going there.

4. Have you ever found yourself in a place where you looked back on a period of your Christian walk and believed a great opportunity passed you by?

Only that I can look back and see people God put in my life to bring me to Him sooner and I shied away from them. I could have had this peace sooner and maybe not had some of the heartache in between.

5. Do you ever believe your faith was stronger in an earlier time in your Christianity and find yourself floundering now?

No I believe I'm the strongest and most dedicated I have ever been.

6. Can you recognize that this season may be one of great preparation instead of a period of "I Was"?

Yes I truly believe that I am going through a season of preparation. I have a strong eagerness to build myself up in Gods word. Get to know him, study to show myself approved. I'm not sure what He has in store for me but I want to be ready. I can't get enough of God's word right now, and it is awesome.

As always thanks Lisa for your insight and time that you put into this study.

Lynn


1 comment:

Michelle V said...

Lynn,

I'm not sure why my blog was messing up. I'm hoping it's ok now. I had a problem with another Siesta's blog yesterday and had to just go back later and try. Not sure why.

Blessings
Michelle