Saturday, May 17, 2008

Start of "I AM"





Hello, I am doing another Bible Study and will be linking and answering questions here. So when you see this button that is what it's all about.


1. Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him?
Yes there are and as I grow and learn of more of them, I can recognize it more.
In one situation it was making sure a soldier was saved before going to Iraq. I look at situations in my life and the people in my life and can see where I can and am used in their lives as well as them in mine. Whats at stake? Depends on what God is asking you to do. It could be a blessing in their life or yours, or it could be their eternal salvation.

2. Can you honestly describe yourself as a woman with a 'yes' in her spirit? If not, what keeps you from this?

Most of the time and getting better. If I'm (or anyone) is honest about what keeps you from being a "Yes" woman it is fear/lack of faith that God will see you through whatever it is that He has called you to do, and what life changes it will involve for you to do it.


3. Do you recognize any circumstances in your life which could be described as an 'unrecurring event'? Have you ever said 'no' to one and watched God use someone else instead?

Yes and again it was the fear of stepping out that held me back and then someone else got to go ahead.



4. Are you in an emotionally and spiritually healthy place? If yes, how are you using this freedom to minister to others? If no, what do you feel is holding you in your Egypt?

Yes I believe I am in the best place of my life and am eager and ready to go more. I am looking for any oportunity that I can with mercy and grace to speak the word into others lives. I fellowship with co-workers, neighbors, and friends at church.

Thanks Lisa for this study I'm always glad to learn more.
Lynn

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lynn,

I was blog hopping today and I came across your posts for the I AM study. I linked through you and decided to do it too. Thanks for posting! It already has me hooked (I did the first two lessons and I loved the introduction)!

Take care,

Karen in California