Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Study with Me - Chapter 9 "Kinda"

Hello Ladies,

Well normally on our family vacation Hubby goes golfing and I have time to read relax & shop. Well this year Hubby isn't golfing as much so we are vacationing together. Which is wonderful for me, not so good for the posting of the study. I have started to post Chapter 9 a couple of times and there are so many directions I want to go in, for the Wondering and Wandering, that I'm wondering what to post. :). If you have already read the chapter go ahead and post some thoughts and I will add more later.

Here are some really quick things to think about.

Where can wondering lead you? Good and Bad?
What types of wandering have you experienced and was it good or bad?

And did anyone relate to having a conversation with someone and then realizing you were somewhere else and didn't hear what they said? We have a funny little story about that in our house. I'll share later.

Miss you all and will catch up with you more later.

Be Blessed - We're having a great time.
Lynn

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Thanks for your comment. Our niece is still having a hard time. Also her father-in-law is in the hospital with congestive heart failure and pneumonia. He spoke a few words at the funeral and did real well but he has basically been in the hospital ever since then or at least after they went home.

Thanks for your prayers. I just found out that one of my cousins who lives in Newports News, VA is having a lumpectomy on one of her breast next week. She is close to 70 and her husband died about 2 years ago with cancer. During that time of his illness my cousin had to have open heart surgery.
She really needs prayer. She has two sisters and my cousin has basically cut them off because of some lies told her by a so-called friend.

What would I do without my blogging friends. Everyone has been so supportive and I do appreciate all your prayers.
Love you,
AliceE.

SKY4KAT said...

In this fast paced high tech world that we live in , It becomes necessary to shut down and shut out some of the stimulus that bombards us all day. The trouble is that I find myself shutting down and closing off to some things I need to be alert to. The still small voice of God often can't be heard, or I have tuned it out as I tune out road traffic.
I believe that it takes real discipline and a focus on God to stay connected to our soul. How do I do this is often my question.
I know that staying in the word and prayer work for me. I also have to choose what takes priority in my life and it is so very different than the worlds choice. Staying connected with others who are on the same seeking journey is important so that I can be encouraged and encourage others.
I am so thankful to all of you for your perseverance and dedication to staying connectd in this bible study.
Alice, my prayers are with you and your family. I thank you for your heart.
Plant Lady, I've been following the weather and hope you are safe and dry and able to enjoy some of the trip.
Lynn, it sounds to me as if this has been a great time of reconnecting with your husband and soon you will be on your way to Joyce's talk. I'd have loved to have gone. You'll have to report back to us.
This is long enough. Blessing to Deborah and everyone else.
Katrina