Monday, December 7, 2015

Jesus isn't PC...

Where do I start?

  I have this friend that is always so encouraging.  Great kind of friend to have right.  And if that's not enough, he encourages me to get into the word of God.  WOW - that's the best.  He likes how I break the word down. He likes my teaching style.  And whenever we talk, he always nudges me to write more of my blog posts.  I love to write, I love to teach, I love Jesus, so why then do I go so long in between posts on my blog for God?  Well that's a very good question actually.  
Really - the world has happened.  There is so much political correctness that is expected, and so many are offended by so called Christians because after all we are hypocrits.  And because some in this world have strayed so far from morality and Christianity - the word seems very unrealistic.

So again I ask - Where do I start?  

While talking to my friend tonight, he reminded me - Jesus wasn't always politically correct - but he always spoke the truth.

I pray I can find that balance - to deliver the word to those who are willing to hear it. That it will draw people closer the the Lord that I know to be so loving and kind and forgiving.  I pray that my words of truth never leave anyone to feel hopeless, but hopeful.

God give me the right words to speak to your people. Words that lift up and don't drag down.  Help me to be kind but not let political correctness hold me back.

May God's word give you hope and happiness and peace - now and always.

Thanks my friend -
Blessings to all,
Lynn

No comments: