Friday, May 8, 2009

New Blog for the Crafty Side

Hi Everyone -

Like I don't have enough projects already... as my husband would say, I have started another blog on this site. Just go to my profile you will see my 3 blogs and the new one is "Quiltn 4 Fun".

Eventually I want to put all my quilt and craft pictures and links there, but since I still want to have time to do my quilts and crafts, it may be slow.

Also I signed up for a "Mini Quilt Swap". I'm excited! In a couple of days they will pick a name and send it to me and I will make a mini quilt and swap it with the person I get linked with. However it's a mystery so I don't think I will necessarily get my mini quilt from the same person. Anyway I think it will be a lot of fun and it's due in a month so I better start getting some ideas going.

Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings,
Lynn

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy. I've started a new blog also to put my recipes on for my daughters. However, the only thing I've done so far is set up the template. Whether I continue with it or not remains to be seen.

Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day,
AliceE.

Paula V said...

Sounds like fun...quilt swap...I mean at least for quilt makers/lovers.
:-)