Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I AM

On the way to work this morning God and I were talking and he brought something to my remembrance. When I was in college straight out of high school, I originally took classes to go into the advertising field. Well one of the classes I took was Graphic Illustration. One of our assignments was to do a phrase or quote in calligraphy on parchment and frame it. For what ever the reason these were displayed on the wall outside the class. The Phrase I choose was from a book that I liked - the phrase was "I AM"
Well here is the long of the story - I didn't know what that meant, but I was drawn to it. Now I grew up going to church and I prayed every night - but I didn't know God. So this morning as God brought this back to my remembrance, I was asking God wow I loved you, but didn't know you, and why would I choose that saying, not knowing what it meant. He said even though you didn't know me personally I knew you, and I was with you.
He chose me before I chose Him.
A nice reflection for the morning.
Thanks for reading,
Blessings
Lynn

No comments: